For over 40 years Harris Local Government has empowered public sector leaders by providing specialized, mission-critical software designed specifically to meet their fund accounting, human resources, regulatory, and billing needs. Our portfolio of innovative solutions combined with our staff's extensive experience allows us to help our clients revolutionize their internal processes so they can serve their communities better.
We proudly serve over 5,500 small and mid-sized municipalities, counties, utility districts, and park districts throughout the United States reducing financial risk and driving efficiencies.
Harris Local Government is a division of Harris Computer Corporation and its parent company, Constellation Software, which serves over 125,000 customers in over 100 countries relying on its innovative public and private sector software solutions.
We are looking to hire a team of two SQA Automation Analyst (1 Senior and 1 Intermediate), with expertise primarily in Automation Testing Concepts (with C# and learn our Homegrown Automation testing tool), as well as in Manual Testing, to work as part of the HLG SmartFusion R&D team to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. Working out of the Contour Software Karachi office, the successful hire will collaborate with team members located in the same office as well as those located in various remote locations.
Qualifications & Skills:
Responsibilities (not limited to the following):
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Must have formal QA/testing experience, working on customer-facing enterprise-level software solutions.
- Senior having 5+ till 8 Years of experience.
- Intermediate having 3 till 4 years of experience.
- Comfortable in managing multiple testing approaches from Automation to Manual testing.
- Strong experience and expertise with Visual Studio/C#.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server with the ability to write complex SQL statements.
- Strong familiarity with software lifecycle and quality assurance concepts, testing, approaches, and planning.
- Strong test documentation, management, execution and reporting skills.
- Strong ability to understand business processes and logic.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented agile work environment.
- Familiarity with the Local Government Accounting is a plus.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Grow, maintain and enhance existing Test Automation Framework and Test Scripts to increase/extend automation coverage.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts on different releases/versions.
- Execute manual tests, whenever required.
- Create concise, easily understandable defect reports.
- Coordinate/participate in meetings with our remote team on day to day basis and provide active feedback.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the on-shore Managers.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents' Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment