The cloud administrator, job duties will include working with our businesses and partners to transition locally hosted infrastructure to the cloud, configure cloud environments to meet our needs and policies, and architect systems for data management. They will also have maintenance duties, such as responding to trouble tickets and alerts, developing patches or fixes for any issues that arise, and review and auditing cloud spend and forecast.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understands, documents, and supports the underlying business processes, workflows, data, and application platforms that depend on Microsoft services.
- Deep AWS networking experience (VPC configuration, Direct Connect, Transit Gateway)
- Experience and understand of AWS security, governance, networking, and monitoring.
- Take ownership of issues, with a sense of urgency, and using sound judgment to resolve within service levels.
- Plan and enforce IP address management and network segmentation
- Engage peers following processes and procedures to create complete solution designs.
- Develop and communicate task level detail for project plans.
- Must be able to effectively coordinate and multi-task across various groups and functional teams inside and outside of the organization.
- Optimize spending for AWS Virtual Machines
- Significant experience with writing complex PowerShell and CLI management scripts
- Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and IT management best practices
- Necessary project management skills, including leading small project teams
- Excellent software and network troubleshooting experience
- Experience working in Active Directory, including security groups and overall AD structure knowledge.
- Excellent English communication skills are essential. Must be able to give and receive correct information, explain difficult information in layman's terms, and maintain a customer service attitude to all levels of users.
- Deployment Automation / DevOps Experience:
- Deployment Automation (Desired State Configuration, Chef or Puppet)
- Configuration-as-Code / Source Control
- Prior experience working at an ISP/Managed Services/IT Services company is preferred and a background in dealing with global teams and remote teams will be a definite plus
- Prior hands-on experience of system administration of Windows server-side infrastructure, virtual machines, and associated technologies on physical servers.
- Experience with building third-party firewalls in AWS. EX: PaloAlto, Cisco, Juniper, etc.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Ability to work 16:00-24:00 PKT time zone
- Available to work a swing shift to perform maintenance during after hours in North America
- Exceptional documentation skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve complicated technical issues
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Available to provide 24x7 on-call availability on a rotating basis
- Ability to work within a diverse geographically-distributed team
- Willing to adjust work schedule to accommodate business needs
- Ability to adapt to different cultures with varying degrees of physical living standards, accommodations, and environments
- Able to sit at a computer workstation for extended periods and fully utilize the PC monitor, keyboard, mouse, and required programs.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment