Constellation Kidney Group (CKG), a division of Perseus Software Inc., pioneered the development of innovative products for renal dialysis treatment and management. CKG is expanding its leadership position in providing state-of-the-art software systems for the healthcare industry. Its custom kidney dialysis clinic software concentrates on patient registration and management, billing, tracking of accounts receivable, associated operations, and clinical management. CKG's platform offers the most advanced financial and information management software for dialysis providers, and enjoys a market leadership position, with over 2000 clinics currently using it. CKG's platform is undergoing a major upgrade which includes a service-based architecture to integrate existing products.
We are looking for a Software Developer, who should have an affinity and experience on modern web technologies and architecture, will work as part of an onshore-offshore software development team and will play a key role in the modernization of a complex enterprise solution.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Nice to have:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of solid C# development experience and expertise with .NET Core, Web API, DevOps and GitHub
- Strong knowledge, experience and skills with Microservice architecture
- Strong understanding of the .NET Platform in general with server hosting
- Strong experience of web middle development including .NET Core, Web API, Dependency Injection, Workflow and Service configuration. Asynchronous patterns
- Strong understanding of REST architecture, and experience of building and consuming RESTful APIs using Web API
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Design, its implementation and designing objects
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, in collaboration with colleagues and supervisors in a multi-cultural environment.
- A can-do, self-driven attitude
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Understanding of CSLA middleware framework, Oracle PL/SQL, IdentityServer4 and OAUTH 2.0 framework
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment