TUNE Inc (a division of Constellation Software Inc.), is a high-growth organization that delivers powerful SaaS-based solutions for advertisers looking to take full advantage of digital marketing opportunities. We leverage bleeding-edge technologies on a global infrastructure to empower our clients with the ability to track and analyze the massive amounts of data generated from multiple channels including search, social, mobile, affiliate, video and more.
The Perseus Operating Group, a division of Constellation Software (TSX:CSU), is seeking an energetic, independent and detail oriented TUNE Billing and Collection Specialist to join our Contour office. The individual will work closely with the Finance Manager located in our Seattle, Washington (US) office. The successful candidate will Promote an atmosphere of individual and team excellence. Possess an in-depth knowledge of the software (Jedox and Great Plains) used to complete assigned tasks. Monitors all aspects of the client's accounts receivable. Provides client support that may include acknowledging customer communication via phone and email, resolving and responding client inquiries in a timely manner (48 hours or less).
- Maintaining records and reports, performing AR reconciliations, assisting with month end close processes, assisting with audits, assisting with the preparation of monthly financial reports, and generating reports.
- The Billings and Collections Specialist will assist the Finance Manager as needed and respond to information requests by management.
- The candidate should have strong organizational and communication skills allowing him or her to manage multiple priorities while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
- The candidate should have strong attention to detail , possess intermediate excel skills with analytical skills .
- Be proactive and eager to contribute, learn and provide solutions. Maintaining a continuous improvement mindset and proactively identify, review, and implement process improvements.
Education and Technical Skills:
- Ensures revenue assurance for the business by collecting every dollar billed in accordance with the payment terms. Pro-actively manages the AR>60 days to prevent bad debt due to uncollected receivables.
- Maintains consistent cash flow and adequate control of the client's A/R.
- Document appropriately any action taken on past due customer accounts (GP)
- Work with the Finance manager on the monthly AFDA provisions and help implement strategy that reduces AR>60 Days
- Posting and reviewing payment journal entries tracking cash receipts
- Managing trial accounts and reaching out to customers to see if they will convert over to an evergreen contract
- Process incoming payments and charge client credit cards in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Reconciliation all cash receipts including credit card transactions and charge backs
- Facilitating the invoice billing process for all customers
- Assist in the bad debt provisioning process
- Assist in the customer contract entry process
- Assist in client correspondence with any emails sent to the AR inbox and via internal account manager tickets
- Perform daily task to verify, classify, compute, post and record AR data.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve client billing issues by obtaining and investigating information from account managers, account representatives, and costumers.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- B. Com/B.A University degree in commerce or Arts (accounting background with excellent verbal English skills preferred).
- Two years of customer service experience and/or 2-3 years of experience in financial service industry/Call center/BPO with a basic knowledge of collections.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. The position will spend 80% or more time on the phone or emails dealing with customers in North America and therefore excellent spoken English is a must have.
- Intermediate excel skills with ability to run SQL reports.
- The position requires handling of a vast quantity of data of our customers and therefore the applicant should have access to a secure work area, a reliable and secure internet/network.
- The candidate will be required to support customers between the hours of 8 am EST 4:30 pm EST.
- Ability to work both independently and as an excellent team player. Must be able to cooperate and work effectively with all levels of expertise within the organization.
- Ability to analyze issues logically and efficiently and address multiple priorities in a professional manner.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment