Enspire for Enterprise provides scalable digital marketing solutions for franchises combined with powerful analytics for decision-makers.
As a Franchise Digital Marketing Agency, Enspire has partnered with over 100 multi-location and franchise networks to support thousands of locations worldwide and clientele includes Affordable Dentures, Seasons Sunrooms, Hand and Stone, World Gym, Rebath, Johnson Controls, Mr. Electric and Ace Hardware, to name a few.
The Junior Digital Marketing Analyst leverages both quantitative analysis and creative problem-solving skills to meet and exceed performance goals for network businesses of all sizes in many different verticals. The ideal candidate for the position understands that our business needs to deliver strong, quantifiable marketing performance to our clients and balances that with exceptional communication skills while messaging performance trends and optimizations to people of all experience levels. As a member of the Performance team, you can join an organization with explosive growth projections and a strong commitment to result-driven client satisfaction.
- Manage aspects of PPC campaign setup and optimization, including keyword/campaign selection and modification, targeting analysis, account setup (anywhere from 1-500 accounts) and network performance analysis.
- Find, research and handle performance and account setup issues across client accounts to ensure strong PPC performance.
- Understand and strive to improve our nuanced product set that is leveraged to create/maintain uniform PPC campaigns for our clients at scale.
- Partner with the senior analyst to deliver both account and relationship level performance insights.
- Keep abreast of the latest PPC and SEO products, services, information, and trends.
- 1 or more years of paid search marketing (PPC, Display, etc.).
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Certified Google Advertising Professional (basic and advanced) is a strong plus.
- Strong Excel skills: formula creation, pivot tables, graphing/charts.
- Organized self-starter who can work independently, execute quickly and move to the next task.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to drive consistently high-quality work under tight timeframes.
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
This Job Description includes the essential job functions required to perform the job described above, as well as additional duties and responsibilities. This Job Description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee performing this job may be required to perform. The Company reserves the right to revise the Job Description at any time, and to require the employee to perform functions in addition to those listed above.
Expected Work Schedule: 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM Pakistan Time
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment