ProShip, Inc. (a division of Constellation Software Inc.) is the most trusted global provider of automated multi-carrier shipping software. ProShip empowers its customers to ship at lightning speeds, stay carrier compliant 24/7/365 and build stronger-than-ever customer revenue streams. With over a decade of enterprise experience in the shipping and supply chain industry, ProShip's time-tested technology and advanced functionality continues to remain unmatched. Customers who choose ProShip, choose the number one in speed, compliance, reliability, and experience.
ProShip, Inc. has an immediate opening for an ambitious, self-motivated SQA Analyst for our Development Team. The ideal candidate will be an expert in Automation and Manual Testing and work alongside the ProShip testing team to ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases.
The successful hire will work from the Contour Software Karachi office as part of the resource-center team that is an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Our software is used by some of the biggest companies in the US. The R&D department and its team of engineers are leading key projects to modernize our technology and support our expansion into the global market. As a SQA Analyst, you will be part of a small, dynamic team with exposure to a variety of projects. This is a great opportunity for someone who is driven and wants to join a stable, long-term organization experiencing hyper-growth due to positive trends in the e-commerce and logistics industries.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
Nice to have:
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 2-4 years of formal QA/testing experience, working on customer-facing enterprise level software solutions.
- Comfortable in managing multiple testing approaches from Automation to Manual testing.
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver with C#/NUnit (preferred).
- Experience of Object-Oriented Programming with C#.
- Automated test scripting and recording (e.g. .NET).
- Experience with Microsoft SQL.
- Strong familiarity with software lifecycle and quality assurance concepts, testing, approaches and planning.
- Strong test documentation, management, execution, and reporting skills.
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Experience with Postman and/or web API testing tools.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate.
- Agile - Scrum/Kanban development process exposure.
- Knowledge/Experience with VB Scripting.
- Knowledge of the shipping and/or logistics industry.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Preparing and writing test cases based on requirements.
- Convey unbiased advice/opinions clearly.
- Documenting and communicating findings.
- Verification of defects and fixes.
- Defining and implementing testing strategy.
- Implementing automated test framework/scripts.
- Building excellent working relationships with Development and the rest of the Test. department to ensure the highest possible quality.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform extensive manual and automated testing on different versions and able to maintain proper documentation.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts on different releases.
- Create concise, easily understandable defect reports.
- Coordinate/participate in meetings with the on-shore team on day to day basis and provide active feedback.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the on-shore Managers.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment