Trapeze North America, a division of Constellation Software Inc., provides enterprise solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of transport. The company has grown its solution portfolio and global presence to become one of the world's leading companies of software solutions and intelligent transport systems. Trapeze Group provides its solutions to public and private transport organizations and authorities across Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific.
We are looking to hire a strong Sr. SQA Analyst/Team Lead having experience and expertise in both Manual and Automation testing windows, web and mobile applications. The hired individual will be a part of Agile testing team, responsible for leading and maintaining team locally, in collaboration with onshore manager, and work closely with the team of developers, manual and automation testers and DevOps engineers, to ensure the solutions, frameworks, and environments used are meeting the business needs.
Candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities and must be able to work in a varied, fast-paced agile environment.
The selected candidate will work from Contour Software-Karachi office, as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department located in North America.
Education & Skills Required:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Information Systems, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years of professional experience in testing enterprise class business applications/ERPs, in both manual and automation capacity.
- Ability to comprehend complex system architectures and create appropriate testing solutions.
- Experience in planning, designing and implementing testing strategies/plans & testing methodologies.
- Must possess strong communication, collaboration, and team management skills with a proven ability to integrate out of the box thinking and problem-solving to improve processes, systems, and methodologies, documentation etc.
- Maintain up to date documentation of various version of the product.
- Liaise with product development team members regarding requirements and product issues.
- Decent knowledge, skills and experience in working with automation frameworks such as Selenium/MS Coded UI or other similar technologies.
- Decent knowledge and experience in working with C# and/or C++.
- Experience with MSSQL and/or Oracle.
- Experience with SOAP and REST services.
- Experience with HTML5 technologies and frameworks.
- Familiarity with web security best practices.
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good planning, organization, team building and management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Good technical writing abilities.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment