Contour Software, a 850+ employee organization with offices in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad, has grown from a 13-employee business unit in ~10 years. As a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., we are proud to be part of a global enterprise software conglomerate that has grown to become the largest Canadian software company, with employees and customers in 110+ countries. With a broad-based and ever-growing portfolio of market-leading, vertical-market enterprise solutions covering more than 80 industry domains in predominantly mature markets, CSI's recipe creates the perfect environment for software industry professionals to build fulfilling, long-term careers.
What started as a development Centre, has progressed into an offshore employee Centre serving R&D, IT, G&A, S&M, CS, PS, and Finance departments at the divisional as well as Operating group level. With mature yet growing service lines, as well as some post-pilot stage services, and the global growth of Constellation as the wind in our sails, we are only just getting started!
This position will be responsible for providing support to Admin & HR department to ensure smooth flow of day-to-day office operations. The person will work as a part of the Admin team, keeping things in order by undertaking clerical and secretarial duties.
- Manage phone calls and company's daily mail.
- Meet and greet visitors and directing them to relevant personnel.
- Provide information to internal colleagues and external enquirers.
- Scan and store company documents.
- Maintain attendance and leave records of employees.
- Ensure that the door access Card and health benefits card are issued to new employees in a timely fashion.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems e.g. filing of policy acknowledgements, employee's forms, and candidate's test papers.
- Attend employee queries in a welcoming and positive manner.
- Assist in overall function of HR and office administration.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.Com / BBA / BA, B.Sc., equivalent education) from reputed university/institution with 1-2 years of experience.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of data.
- Sound work ethics.
- Time Management Skills.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Active listener; giving appropriate attention to what other people are saying thus reducing chances of errors.
- Tolerance & patience
- Profound knowledge of MS-Office
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment