The Constellation Real Estate Group M&A team acquires real estate software companies that are committed to providing long-term solutions and partnerships with franchises, brokers, agents, MLSs, and associations. Over 500,000 real estate agents, teams, and brokerages across North America rely on the Constellation Real Estate Group's products and services to power, manage, and grow their businesses. The team has also recently entered the mortgage technology market and is seeking further acquisitions in other subsegments of real estate technology.
We are looking for an SQA Analyst for the testing and maintenance of our Emphasys platform. The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualification and Skills
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- 3 5 years' experience as a QA Analyst.
- Review the user stories, acceptance criteria, design test scenarios, test cases.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases based on new and existing requirements.
- Identify, submit and issue errors to development for correction, and retest once errors have been corrected. Track defects and causal analysis to closure.
- Assist software developers in designing test cases. Keep an eye on code reviews for proper unit test coverage.
- Create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments.
- Assist with software deployments and validation in QA and production environments.
- Identify and thoroughly document product defects.
- Keep track of new features/functionality added and prepare test cases to verify them
- Generate clear and well-written documentation for software verification requirements, plans, procedures and reports.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for structuring and improving the testing processes.
- Experience with Jira.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment