Greenstone, a Cultura company, provides integrated software and tools for ag business. This includes business management, commodity management, agronomy, trading, patronage solutions and much more.
As part of Constellation Software via its operating group Volaris, Greenstone enables the diversified grain industry and co-ops to maximize value with a broad range of best-in-class business workflow solutions. Our specialized knowledge is embedded in configurable solutions for capturing and leveraging critical business information.
We are seeking to recruit a Software Developer for our OneFreight team. The selected candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Engineering activities around full product development life cycle: researching, writing specification, writing code, performing code review, testing, maintaining, and assisting support.
- Contribute as a member of an Agile development team focused on delivery and continuous improvements.
- Work across the full stack of front-end design, back-end data modeling, and client-server communication.
- Work with support and customers to troubleshoot and debug issues, investigate log files, and determine the root cause of problems.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience writing .NET desktop applications, preferably C# Windows Forms.
- Experience using Jira in Agile/Scrum development processes.
- Experience with Infragistics user interface framework.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Results-oriented with ability to work independently with minimal direction while balancing multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated passion for learning new things.
- Detail-oriented and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience with ClickOnce-deployed applications.
- Experience with COM+ (Component Services).
- Familiarity with Jenkins continuous integration software or Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment