Enspire for Enterprise provides scalable digital marketing solutions for franchises combined with powerful analytics for decision-makers. As a Franchise Digital Marketing Agency, Enspire has partnered with over 100 multi-location and franchise networks to support thousands of locations worldwide and clientele includes Affordable Dentures, Seasons Sunrooms, Hand and Stone, World Gym, Rebath, Johnson Controls, Mr. Electric and Ace Hardware, to name a few
We are looking for a motivated Salesforce Administrator to help shape and drive our customer experience. Candidate should possess experience administering Salesforce. You will think critically and find new ways to optimize the support lifecycle for our customers. You must have a sales and service-oriented mindset and a passion for learning, working with, and evangelizing the Salesforce.com platform
The Salesforce.com Administrator is responsible for the overall administration and assistance with the Salesforce.com CRM and third party applications. The Salesforce.com Administrator will work closely with internal and external members of the sales, customer support, and marketing organization.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Islamabad office, working as part of the resource-centre, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Skills & Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering or related field preferred.
- 3+ years' Salesforce Administration experience.
- 2-3 years' experience in sales, marketing operations, business analyst and/or financial administration.
- 2+ years' experience working with Data Loader or similar.
- 2+ years' experience working with SOQL required.
- 2+ years' experience working with VisualForce & Apex required.
- 2+ years' experience working with change sets for propagating changes between environments.
- Pardot administration experience desired.
- Experience working with Jitterbit or similar data brokering service desired.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL or other SQL database preferred.
- Must be detailed oriented and have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Work with Business to define requirements for Salesforce.
- Provide administrative support for ServiceCloud within Salesforce.
- Design, implement, and maintain objects, permission schemes, and workflows in ServiceCloud.
- Provide administrative support for Pardot.
- Support Integration between Pardot and ServiceCloud.
- Maintain lead-to-close workflows w/ relevant reporting.
- Maintain Email-to-Case, templates, and related workflows.
- Support integration with Outreach.io & Distribution Engine for lead distribution.
- Support data synchronization into and out of ServiceCloud.
- Design & maintain Salesforce reporting.
- Develop and maintain custom classes written in Apex.
- Develop and maintain custom VisualForce pages.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting requests and optimize the user experience related to reports and dashboards.
- Evaluate and integrate Salesforce with third-party applications
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit-Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment