CDS-IDS (a Constellation Software company) is the market leader enterprise solution for Marine & RV Dealers, running well over 1,000 dealer organizations all across North America. This role is to be filled at our parent companys resource center; Contour Software – Karachi Office.
We are looking to hire an Enterprise Software Support/Customer Support professionals, with advanced Accounting Skills, exceptional analytical, verbal and written communication skills, to fulfill support duties for CRM & Finance modules of our system. The selected candidate shall work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore IT team.
- Act as the first line of communication with clients, thus focusing intently on customer satisfaction and relationship management.
- Resolve user knowledge-caused issues and other configuration, troubleshooting and software installation issues.
- Answering complex questions on function and usage of products.
- Investigating, managing, tracking and closing client support issues, specifically related to the database and functions of the application(s).
- Meets all defined service levels for unresolved problems, re-assigns ticket to the appropriate internal/external team.
- Applies technical aptitude (operating systems, PCs, printers), remote.
- Advises the Team Leader - Customer Care, of sensitive Client Situations.
- Attends and participates in Team meetings.
- Attends CHS product training, as required.
- Makes recommendations to address problems, improve service and provide improved support.
- Develops frequently asked questions (FAQ) documentation.
Nice to have:
- University degree.
- 3 to 10 years of enterprise software support experience (preferably with international customers).
- Industry experience residential/commercial construction, property management, real estate management concepts/methodologies and general accounting practices.
- Proficient in MS Windows applications.
- Excellent communication skills with clients at all levels from senior executives to accounting clerks and third-party implementers.
- An aptitude for caring for Customers and must have the analytical ability to resolve customer issues.
- Comfortable managing conflicting demands.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written).
- Positive team attitude and ability to adapt to a fast pace environment.
- Superior analytical skills and works well under pressure.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with any ERP application in a Customer Support/Client Care role.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- 8 AM to 5 PM Eastern Standard Time (5 PM to 2:00am Pakistan Standard Time).
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment