Enspire for Enterprise provides scalable digital marketing solutions for franchises combined with powerful analytics for decision-makers. As a Franchise Digital Marketing Agency, Enspire has partnered with over 100 multi-location and franchise networks to support thousands of locations worldwide and clientele includes Affordable Dentures, Seasons Sunrooms, Hand and Stone, World Gym, Rebath, Johnson Controls, Mr. Electric and Ace Hardware, to name a few
The division is looking for an Windows Systems Administrator, who will be responsible for monitoring and managing equipment in data centers and client-side servers, as well as for performing technical services work for internal requirements as well as for customer needs.
The selected candidate shall work out of the Contour Software Islamabad office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Responsible for installing, configurating, and maintaining the reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization while adhering to network and system security standards.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Analyze and isolate hardware and software issues/errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Monitor networks to ensure security, stability and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify systems performance.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security while ensuring network connectivity throughout the LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Assist Network Engineering with designing and deploying networks.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Assist with maintaining network facilities
- Available as a Tier 2 Escalation path for the Service Desk for the following; Servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Associate or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of systems administration, network administration or database administration. experience
- System administration and IT certifications in Microsoft, Linux, or other network related fields are a plus
- Working knowledge of Cloud virtualization technologies including but not limited to Azure, AWS, VMWare, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
- Knowledge of Intune, Azure Active Directory, On-Prem AD, SSO, ADFS, DNS, DHCP, RDG, Client and other Windows based Domain Management tools and Services
- Excellent English communication skills are essential. Must be able to give and receive correct information, explain difficult information in laymans terms and maintain a customer service attitude to all levels of users.
Able to sit at a computer workstation for extended periods and fully utilize the PC monitor, keyboard, mouse, and required programs.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Ability to work 16:00-24:00 PKT time zone
- Available to work a swing shift to perform maintenance during after hours in North America
- Exceptional documentation skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve complicated technical issues
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Available to provide 24x7 on-call availability on a rotating basis
- Ability to work within a diverse geographically-distributed team
- Willing to adjust work schedule to accommodate business needs
- Ability to adapt to different cultures with varying degrees of physical living standards, accommodations, and environments
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment