Recognized by Gartner as a "Vendor to Watch, CAKE (a division of Constellation Software Inc.), is a high-growth organization that delivers powerful SaaS-based solutions for advertisers looking to take full advantage of digital marketing opportunities. We leverage bleeding-edge technologies on a global infrastructure to empower our clients with the ability to track and analyze the massive amounts of data generated from multiple channels including search, social, mobile, affiliate, video and more.
We are looking to hire two Technical Support Analysts who will take responsibility for the success of new and existing client relationships. The successful candidate will be passionate about great client service, understand industry principles and have strong technical acumen, must be personable, professional, reasonable, mature, and responsible.
The role is responsible for providing technical support to internal/external clients regarding our SAAS product by way of phone, email, ticketing system and chat.
The candidates will work out of the Contour Software Karachi, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore team.
- Action-oriented, Customer Focus, Dealing with Ambiguity, Functional/Technical Skills, Integrity and Trust, Interpersonal Savvy, Priority Setting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- You will deliver a world class client experience which promotes a high level of confidence in Cake through service excellence, fast cycle time, product expertise, aggressive follow-up in communication, and accurate results in deliverables.
- You will be the frontline of support whereby you will be primarily answering calls and responding to internal/external support tickets through FreshDesk.
- You will help to ensure that new ticket submissions are responded to within 4 hours and any Urgent tickets are responded to and resolved within 24 hours. This even holds true when you are on call.
- You will be required to be on call at least one weekend per month or as assigned/requested by your manager.
- You will escalate DEV related issues (as needed) to tier 2 support or to the Technical Support Team Lead – when doing so, you will be expected to provide a synopsis of the issue, any attempt at resolution, and a plan of action that you believe should be taken and will provide evidence supporting such a plan. A template is provided to you when attempting to escalate such a matter within FreshDesk.
- You will create new and update existing documentation as assigned or when warranted.
- You will assist with employee help desk issues when assigned.
- You will have a never say never attitude.
- Due to the dynamic nature of our growing business, job expectations can and will change. Your Manager will make a good faith effort to provide you with updated expectations when needed.
- HTML, HTTP, Photo Editing, some programming and scripting experience are preferred.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively at all levels of internal and external clients (business, creative, and technical contacts at all levels).
- Understanding of DNS and domain management is preferred.
- Exchange/SMTP Mail Setup a Plus!
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Track record of professionalism and integrity.
- A strong technical aptitude.
- Should have a high level of awareness and interpersonal intelligence with an ability to "read between the lines” and give the client what they need and want, not just what they ask for.
- Must be highly organized and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to easily get along with others and be professional in your relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Intermediate to advanced user level of Microsoft applications, spreadsheets, internet software, e-mail.
- Uses the Internet to source information about current recruiting techniques.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions. Ability to write clear and concise letters and emails.
- Must be able to work effectively with employees at all levels in an objective and professional manner when responding to questions and soliciting information related to IT needs.
- A degree in Computer Science, software engineering or similar field highly preferred.
- Bachelors Degree preferred, 2-5 years in a technical support role.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM or 8:00 PM – 5 AM (Pakistan Standard Time) – Support Agents will not be required to work night shifts or cover any weekend shifts during training period. ( Bi-Monthly Roster)
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment