Jonas Construction Software is an industry-leading business management and accounting solution, with over 1,300 large contractors across North America having chosen it to improve the efficiency and profitability of their operations. Jonas is a member of the Constellation Software Inc. family of companies. Constellation companies are leading developers of technology solutions for vertical markets in mature markets all over the world. Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 8000 customers worldwide in 15 countries. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Caribbean.
The division requires one Sr. SQA Analyst, who possess excellent communication skills and some professional testing experience. The ideal candidate should have 6+ years of testing experience. The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 6+ years' experience in software testing.
- 3-4 years of experience with open source automation tools/libraries preferably Selenium WebDriver.
- Well-versed with web applications/technologies.
- Experience/knowledge of testing web applications, APIs/Web Services.
- Perform DB verification, ability to write/query the DB using SQL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of test methodologies, test automation design, and iterative development.
- A keen analytical and structured approach to problem solving and testing.
- Software development & software testing process knowledge/experience.
- Ability to think outside the box, learn and grasp quickly.
- Knowledge/Experience in open source automation tools/libraries like Selenium etc.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Review specifications and design to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create and maintain detailed and well-structured test plans/cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform testing (Functional/Regression/GUI, Integration and System level testing, etc.) on different product versions and be able to maintain proper documentation.
- Create concise, easily understandable defect reports.
- Coordinate/participate in meetings with the onshore/offshore teams on a day to day basis and provide active feedback.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the onshore Managers.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment