The Perseus Group is seeking a qualified Assistant Manager Finance reporting directly to the Onshore Manager for one of its vertical. The successful candidate will be able to accurately maintain financial records and reports, preparation and generation of monthly financial analysis reports, have a strong understanding of the intricacies of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, and other financial transactions within an organization. The Assistant Manager will have excellent communication, business, and analytical skills. This individual is efficient, resourceful, and could lead a team to accomplish the financial and operational reporting needs of the organization.
- Lead team responsible for maintaining accurate financials for business units, including:
- AR aging and reporting
- Billings and collections data
- Accrue, defer, and classify revenues and expenses following CSI policies
- Maintain accurate balance sheet account reconciliations
- Payables management; ensure compliance with the invoice approval process
- Treasury management (cash receipt application, bank reconciliations, collections)
- Fixed Assets Management (fixed asset additions, fixed retirement, reconciliation)
- Lead team responsible for maintaining generating invoices (including calculating usage and credits) and transmit those to customers
- Train and organize the on-shore and off-shore finance team that supports the financial reporting processes.
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision, goal setting, and performance reviews of the finance team.
- Develop strong team cohesion through continuous contact with team members in the form of regularly scheduled one on ones, and team meetings.Engage in a process of continuous improvement to use tools to automate as much of the financial reporting processes as possible. For example, drive the adoption of subscription billing across all BUs, including upon the acquisition of a new BU, within defined timelines.
- Track contract renewal dates; notify the account management team 3 months in advance of each renewal date to support price increases and renewal efforts.
- Review and assess client contracts to ensure accurate implementation of pricing adjustments.
- Provide financial reporting, including financial reporting required for quarterly reviews.
- Drive greater integration of the BUs financial and informational systems.
Technical and Educational Qualifications
- Be proactive and eager to contribute and learn, ask lots of questions, and provide solutions. Maintaining a continuous improvement mindset and proactively identify, review, and implement process improvements.
- When not receiving information or support required, proactively, and aggressively identify and escalate this. Dont accept roadblocks.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in a leadership role.
- Financial knowledge in the software / IT field, specifically with financial operations and accounting guidelines.
- A strong understanding of accounting guidelines, particularly IFRS-15 revenue recognition guidelines is strongly preferred, and acquisition accounting is a plus.
- Ability to manage and prioritize competing deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including advanced use of Excel workbooks and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Great Plains is required.
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting & Finance, CPA strongly preferred, but not required.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment