Jonas Club, a division of Jonas Software, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc, has helped over 2,300 clubs around the world Client the right mix of software solutions to optimize the management of their unique businesses. We have achieved this by providing, and customizing, a fully integrated suite of applications designed to manage business areas such as Accounting & Membership, Food & Beverage, Retail Sales, Spas, Gyms, Fitness Centers & Classes, Payroll, Employee Management & HR, Hotels, Marinas & more.
We are looking to hire an SQA Automation Analyst who will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining an automation test infrastructure. S/he will work with the team of developers and QA Analysts to design and implement a detailed regression testing suite/framework.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team.
- Create an automation infrastructure using Selenium.
- Implement an automation plan and framework to automate existing manual test cases.
- Coordinate with the testing team to develop test plans and test cases.
- Document software defects using JIRA bug tracking system. Be able to use Test Case. management tools such as Xray. Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Provide clear and precise reports on testing coverage, progress, and defects.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3-5 years' experience coding automated test scripts using Selenium WebDriver.
- Professional development experience in C#.
- Strong knowledge of configuring a Selenium test environment, framework and infrastructure.
- Must have experience creating an automation test plan, framework design and implementation.
- Experience working with Web services; exposure to REST APIs, GUI, Browser testing.
- Expertise with testing tools (JIRA, Selenium, Xray).
- Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Critical thinker, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Manage own time and schedule within the overall project plan, can effectively control the scope of own work.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment