POMS Corporation (www.poms.com) is committed to improving the effectiveness, competitiveness and compliance of regulated manufacturers by delivering proven, world-class manufacturing execution system (MES) solutions that integrate seamlessly with other enterprise applications. POMS industry knowledge, validation experience, and MES technology are unparalleled in the cGMP environment. POMS MES and Business Intelligence Products set the standard for manufacturing in Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Consumer Packaged Goods, and other regulated industries. We take pride in the well-built and robust technological solutions we bring to our customers We become trusted enterprise partners with our customers by delivering quality products and services that help their business become more profitable. We hire and retain great employees. POMS is part of the Constellation Software Inc. family (www.csisoftware.com). Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) is a group of international software companies and is traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CSU.TO).
We are seeking to hire two SQA Analyst – Customer Support, with hands on experience and expertise in manual testing enterprise applications, to help ensure high quality and timely deliveries of releases to customers. She should be technically sound, customer focused, responsible for delivering a "Customer First” experience with every interaction. The ultimate goal of the Customer Support part of the role is to gain and utilize a Subject Matter Expert level of knowledge of POMS products to ensure a high level of customer success, satisfaction and provide relevant/direct support to our customers. The individuals must have an excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Working out of the Contour Software Karachi office, the successful hire will collaborate with team members as well as customers located in the US.
Required Qualification and Skill set:
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science/IT, Engineering.
- 1-3 years of Testing Experience with customer-facing enterprise applications. New Grads with excellent communication skills in English may also apply.
- Experience interfacing with external customers.
- Hands on experience with manual testing, by applying various testing techniques.
- Hands on experience with managing and maintaining test documentation, test cases, etc.
- Hands-on familiarity with MS SQL and writing moderate level SQL queries.
- Demonstrates a high-level of understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge/Experience using CRM/ticketing system is a plus.
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - English.
- Passionate about making customers happy.
- Able to work autonomously with little direction.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Continue learning about POMS products and the customer industries to strengthen your expertise and your ability to maximize support to our customers.
- Acknowledge, troubleshoot, isolate, and resolve client issues via all input types (phone, email, ticket, teams/WebEx etc). Provide timely updates to clients. Take ownership of all issues through resolution.
- Replicate and document product defects. Document enhancement requests. Work with development for prioritization of fixes and enhancements.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases based on the problems identified, enhancements, fixes etc.
- Perform diligent investigation for solutions utilizing all resources available. Thoroughly test solutions before recommending or implementing.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform extensive manual testing using various testing types and methods depending on the nature of the Identified Issues, defects, hotfixes, etc.
- Coordinate/participate in meetings with the on-shore team on a day to day basis.
- Communicate with customers to ascertain business needs and inform customers about software highlights or other developments within POMS that could benefit the customer.
- Document new problems and solutions in Knowledge Base.
- Achieve all established performance metrics for client calls and tickets.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the Team Lead/On-shore Managers.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment