The Perseus Operating Group, a division of Constellation Software (TSX: CSU), is seeking an energetic, independent and detail-oriented Training and Development (T&D) Officer to join our Corporate Finance team at our Contour office in Karachi. The T&D Officer will be responsible to manage the Perseus Finances T&D department in order to develop social and technical skills that creates, promotes and fosters individual and organizational effectiveness by developing and offering an array of innovative and diverse training programs.
The objective of the T&D department is the following:
- Organize and facilitate learning and development through out the organization for all Perseus finance personnel.
- Expedite acquisition of the knowledge, skills and abilities required for effective job performance.
- Provide employees with career growth opportunities consistent with organizational goals, objectives and strategies.
- Ensure consistent new hire onboarding including finance personnel joining via newly acquired companies.
Constellation is a publicly traded company that acquires, manages and grows vertical market software companies all over the world. Responsibilities
- Coordinate the onboarding process for new hires with Hiring Managers and local HR and IT teams to ensure a smooth onboarding.
- Conduct and facilitate group and individual training programs for all the Perseus Finance teams
- Frequently conduct training needs assessments in order to identify skill and knowledge gaps and conduct tailored learning plans. Work with local Finance Coach and the Onshore Managers to ensure learning plans are addressing training needs.
- Use known education principles and stay up to date on new training methods and techniques.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills. Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each education session.
- Document and track professional development and education requirements for each staff in Perseus Contour Finance.
- Coordinate the Monthly Learning Series topics and presentations. Work with subject matter experts to review presentation content to ensure it is in line with the training objectives.
- Facilitate Monthly Contour Baithak discussion forums with all members of the local Contour Finance teams; create a pipeline of potential topics and ways to increase collaboration.
- Organize and plan Annual Contour Finance Summit held locally in Karachi and coordinate with onshore Managers to ensure content and structure is in line with goals and objectives of the Finance department
- Prepare and report on key T&D department stats during quarterly strategic reviews (QSRs) that are shared with Senior Management onshore.
- Critically evaluate T&D department structure and process and suggest improvements to Manager on a frequent basis
- Project manage special T&D projects and ensure timely competition of outstanding projects
- Maintain all T&D department documents including but not limited to onboarding plans, standard templates, learning curriculums and presentation materials.
- Regular interaction with remote departmental counterparts and proactively evaluates ways to automate and introduce unique training methods that can be applied to staff growth
Education and Technical Skills
- The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills allowing him or her to manage multiple priorities while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
- Will ensure strong relationships with external stakeholders and internal teams; maintaining a strong customer service culture and positive attitude within the finance team. Experience with a multilocation environment is a plus.
- Be proactive and eager to contribute and learn, ask lots of questions, and provide solutions. Maintaining a continuous improvement mindset and proactively identify, review, and implement process improvements.
- BS/BBA degree in HR or related field (candidates with bimajors in Finance and HR would be preferred)
- 4-7 years of professional experience in a trainer capacity. Experience in both HR and finance is regarded as an asset.
- Working knowledge of GAAP and IFRS is a plus
- Project Management experience is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Highly proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including sophisticated Excel workbooks and PowerPoint.
- Experience with accounting technology including automated solutions and ERPs for general ledgers is a plus
- Experience with Great Plains, BPC, Jedox, Iron Mountain, Concur, banking applications or other similar programs is a plus.
- Ability to manage, develop and implement best practices.
EVENING: 2:00 - 11 PM PKT
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment