FOG - a division of Vela Software Group part of Constellation Software Inc. - specializes in complete ERP solutions for manufacturers and distributors of make-to-order and engineer-to-order products in the building products, capital equipment, and automotive sectors. FOG also includes a complementary portfolio of software solutions for transportation management, material optimization, supply-chain management, multi-channel merchant, and direct-to-consumer distribution.
We are looking for a motivated Junior Salesforce Administrator to help shape and drive our user experience. Candidate should possess experience administering Salesforce. You will think critically and find new ways to optimize the sales and support lifecycle for our customers and employees. You must have a sales and service-oriented mindset and a passion for learning, working with, and evangelizing the Salesforce.com platform
The Salesforce.com Administrator is responsible for the overall administration and assistance with the Salesforce.com CRM and third-party applications. The Salesforce.com Administrator will work closely with internal and external members of the sales, customer support, and marketing organization.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Islamabad/Karachi/Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- Salesforce Admin and Platform Developer 1 Certified
- 1-3 years of experience in delivering Salesforce projects
- Ability to manage and maintain a salesforce org independently including
- User management, Profiles, OWD, Sharing Rules, Permission Sets, Roles
- Record Types, Page Layouts, Lightning Record Pages, Lightning App Builder, App Manager
- Reports & Dashboards
- Efficient in configuration-based automation including
- Workflows, Process Builder, Flows,
- Validation Rules, Formula Fields,
- Assignment Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Approval Processes
- Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case, Web-to-Lead configurations
- Must have complete command on DataLoader, GUI based as well as the command line. Must be an expert in ETL processes and familiar with External IDs and VLOOKUPs.
- Full understanding of metadata extraction, import/export, and migration between different orgs through ANT Migration tool and VS Code or any other IDE.
- Must be able to write APEX triggers, test classes, batch classes, and VF pages. Working knowledge of LWC is desirable.
- Understanding of CPQ, Pardot, Hubspot, etc is desirable with the ability to research and articulate integration with 3rd party apps and products.
- Ability and desire to learn and support new add-on products for Salesforce as need by the business.
- Must have excellent English communication skills both verbal and written. Must be able to clearly understand and communicate and present ideas and solutions at all levels.
- Ability to work independently with users/clients, understand business requirements, and translate into workable salesforce solutions.
- Must be able to communicate solutions to technical and non-technical users, provide adequate training to end-users
- Requirements Gathering, Analysis, and Estimation.
- Preparing documentation including requirements specifications, system design documents, test cases, and user training manuals.
- Assisting users during UAT, analyze, and resolve production issues.
- Recommend best practices and actively participate in new initiatives and projects.
- Must be able to take advice and direction from the Senior SF Administrator.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit-Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment