TUNE makes technology that powers successful performance-based marketing partnerships across mobile and web. Headquartered in Seattle with hundreds of employees worldwide, TUNE is trusted by innovative affiliate marketers, the largest mobile advertising platforms, and iconic brands across the globe.
We are looking for an SRE Infrastructure Engineer to help shape the future of our Cloud infrastructure. This role will be part of a team of globally distributed engineers, responsible for the underlying infrastructure that our customers rely on to ingest and analyze 20B events per month.
- Maintaining and operating the systems through which TUNE data passes, with considerations including backups, failover, monitoring, data repair, scalability, maintenance, and storage.
- Working with the Engineering teams to ensure systems produced work with TUNEs core operational platform.
- Maintaining Docker-based continuous integration and deployment pipeline, autoscaling systems, proxying and network management systems, and our use of Amazon Web Services.
- Being part of an on-call rotation for maintaining existing TUNE systems and troubleshooting when production issues occur.
- Assist support teams for application and infrastructure issues.
- A track record of significant projects that youve successfully deployed and supported in production.
- 2+ years experience with systems hosted on AWS, including elastic load balancing, auto-scaling, virtual private clouds, elastic container management, AWS hosted services (including DynamoDB, S3, AWS Elasticsearch), and identity and access management..
- 2+ years experience in Linux-based environments, including fluency with command-line environment, scripting languages, and system-level considerations.
- Fluency with version control concepts, specifically Git.
- Real world experience with software development languages, including Python or Go.
- Real world experience with distributed deployment tools such as Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Docker or Kubernetes.
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregation solutions such as Datadog, ELK and how they are used in high scale environments.
- A natural curiosity to help with troubleshooting & analysis.
- Self motivation to learn new technologies and approaches to solve problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English required).
Evening - 5:00 PM – 2:00 AM PKT
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment