Perseus Group acquires, strengthens, and grows vertical market technology companies enabling them to be clear leaders within their focused industry. As an Operating Group of Constellation, Perseus is all about strengthening businesses within the markets they compete and enabling them to grow – whether that growth comes through organic measures such as new initiatives and product development, day-to-day business, or through acquisitions.
The Perseus Operating Group, a division of Constellation Software (TSX:CSU), is seeking an energetic, independent and detail oriented AP system (Concur) Administrator to join our Contour office. The individual will work closely with the Sr. Finance Manager and Accounts Payable Manager located in our Markham, Canada and Hunts Valley, MD offices. The successful candidate will act as an administrator of the Concur accounts payable and expense management system, help provide support and guidance to the users on the AP transactions, and ensure compliance with the AP policies. The selected candidate will get the opportunity to work in diverse areas of finance under the team of experienced professionals. Constellation Software is a publicly-traded company that acquires, manages and grows business software companies all over the world.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- The candidate should have strong organizational and communication skills allowing him or her to manage multiple priorities while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
- Be proactive and eager to contribute, learn and provide solutions. Maintaining a continuous improvement mindset and proactively identify, review, and implement process improvements.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- 5+ years of expense and invoice system administration and management experience. Experience with the Concur system is strongly preferred.
- Experience perform routine system upgrades, change management and monitoring system activity for compliance and user experience optimization
- Experience in setting up new companies, approval hierarchy and expense types in the system.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Experience using a support inbox to document problem/resolution issues as reported by employees. Look for process changes for recurring system problems.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to balance tasks, tickets and projects with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast pace environment while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to take direction and escalate when necessary.
- Knowledge of Cognos Reporting is a plus.
- Should be able to meet and work in tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Able to provide end user training and support.
- Can work independently with less supervision.
- Strategic and forward thinking.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Oversee all aspects of system maintenance and administration for the Concur Expense, Invoice and Reporting System.
- Support Concur Expense and Invoice end-users with their day-to-day questions and the management of the internal Concur Support inbox. Resolve frequently occurring user issues through system upgrades and training.
- Work with functional department to optimize system use across the organization – HR for taxable benefits; IT for technical/access issues; Sales tax for sales tax compliance and finance/senior management for data integrity and reporting. Ensure system policies incorporate the requirements for other functional departments.
- Perform monthly quality assurance on user transactions to ensure compliance with corporate policies and regularly report on compliance matters to senior management. Follow up with employees where transactions are not in compliance with corporate policies.
- Manage the system policies, communication and training materials. Ensure regular updates are made to training materials, communicate system changes to users on a timely basis and oversee the regular update of system policies such as sales tax policies, expense type rules and other built in rules in the concur system.
- Troubleshoot system issues and work with Senior Management to resolve if needed.
- Setup of new companies in Concur and oversee the process for user administration and approval hierarchy updates.
- Provide training to end-users on the use of the Concur system.
- Administer user accounts and security roles for Concur.
- Must be enthusiastic about learning new functionalities within Concur.
- Integration between Concur and Dynamics GP. Review concur export files to ensure data extracted accurately and resolve any issues.
- Committed to the delivery of a high quality of customer service to both internal and external customers. Seek regularly feedback from surveys.
- Ensure continuity and efficiency by troubleshooting errors, evaluating data, and helping to maintain data integrity, including testing and analyzing data anomalies.
- Ability and willingness to document work, processes, procedures, work instructions and follow change management protocol.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment