TUNE makes technology that powers successful performance-based marketing partnerships across mobile and web. Headquartered in Seattle with hundreds of employees worldwide, TUNE is trusted by innovative affiliate marketers, the largest mobile advertising platforms, and iconic brands across the globe.
The division is looking to recruit Software Developers build and maintain the software that enables signup, billing, and account administration. The users of this software will be TUNEs internal teams, as well as new customers signing up for TUNE.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Designing well-architected software and writing clean code.
- Working in a distributed team environment in an agile methodology.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and other engineering teams.
- Software support and maintenance, participating in an on-call rotation.
- Providing constructive feedback during design review or code review.
- Providing thoughtful estimates of effort.
- Asking questions in order to define requirements and align on approaches.
- Articulating multiple solutions and their trade-offs.
- Advocating opinions and respectfully voicing disagreements.
- Understanding how to test and measure your solutions.
- Finding ways to simplify and to maximize the work not done.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Required Qualifications & Skills:
Nice to have...
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience building web applications and integrating 3rd party services.
- Proficient in PHP web applications, particularly MVC-style web applications.
- Strong understanding of Git and version control concepts.
- Strong understanding of Linux and command line interface.
- Solid experience with relational databases, schema design and SQL.
- Experience with containerization technologies, like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud technologies, especially AWS solutions, like EC2, S3, Aurora.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English required).
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience in one or more of the following languages: Go, Python, or Java.
- Fluent in React.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment