Trapeze North America, a division of Constellation Software Inc., provides enterprise solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of transport. The company has grown its solution portfolio and global presence to become one of the world's leading companies of software solutions and intelligent transport systems. Trapeze Group provides its solutions to public and private transport organizations and authorities across Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific.
We are looking to hire an Application Support Analysts (L2), with exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written. The individual will be responsible for providing technical telephone applications support to our customers. This will involve answering complex questions on function and usage of our products, troubleshooting and resolving issues with the software and making the necessary configuration changes to ensure products continue to meet our customers' needs.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Creation of development "bug reports, working with development to ensure items are completed and properly tested.
- Keeping customers informed of the status of open cases, providing next steps and anticipated resolution times.
- Manage customer issues through effective troubleshooting, listening, problem solving, positive action, information gathering and case escalation in a timely manner when appropriate.
- Prioritize, balance, multitask competing issues based on impact to end user, customer urgency, length of outstanding issue and political sensitivity.
- Promote and maintain high quality, professional, service-oriented company image with customers and internal staff.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Eager to learn.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong database knowledge and ability to write SQL statements (MS SQL 2012 and above and/or Oracle 10g or above).
- Solid software experience in a Windows networking environment. (Windows Server 2008/2012)
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure (DMZ, WAN/LAN, etc.) is required.
- Previous experience with version control tools (SVN) is an asset
- Install standard upgrades/updates/patches/releases as necessary
- Previous experience working in the transit industry and/or experience with the Trapeze NA_BO product or operations management is an asset.
- Working knowledge of various scripting tools and languages (MS SQL Client, TOAD) as well as with database design and tools (MS SQL Server, Oracle).
- Ownership of issues through resolution
- Extensive software and hardware experience in a Windows environment
- Microsoft Applications - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Azure support experience
Work Shift: 4:30pm / 5:30pm to 1:30am / 2:30am (Pakistan Standard Time) Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a technical discipline. Computer Science Majors most preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role (customer application support) - Tier 2 technical support preferred.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Experience working varied hours
- Service Minded. You deliver customer and partner support like you expect to receive it; with excellence
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment