gtechna develops e-Citation software to automate law enforcement & parking activity as well as civil code regulations for police and public works departments in North America. For over 20 years, gtechna has built an impeccable track record with cities such as Pittsburgh, PA, Washington DC., Baltimore, MD and Milledgeville, GA police and parking divisions.
We are looking for a Software Developer to work on a project for 8 months. The successful candidate will work out of the Contour Software Lahore/Karachi/Islamabad resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical.
- 3+ years of Professional Java Development experience.
- Hands-on coding Experience in Developing Java & Web Solutions using modern frameworks and tools.
- Experienced with Test Driven Development & Tests Automation (Junit, Mocking framework).
- Technical emphasis in the following areas:
- Unit Testing Libraries & Practices (Junit/Mockito)
- Spring Boot, Tomcat, RESTful APIs, Micro Services
- Web Security OpenID Connect and OAuth2
- Java 1.8+
- JDBC, JPA (Hibernate)
- Linux, Docker
- Database/SQL - Proficient writing SQL in Oracle/Postgres/MS SQL environment
- Agile Methodology proficiency.
- Experience and thrives in a fast paced work environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (French is an asset).