ConnectureDRX offers the most widely adopted Medicare shopping, quoting and enrollment solution, providing millions of consumers every year with a simple digital experience for finding their best fit plans. With gold standard drug pricing, ConnectureDRX arms consumers with reliable and time-tested out-of-pocket cost estimates to support better decision-making. ConnectureDRXs multi-channel automation saves consumers, carriers, brokers and call centers time navigating Medicare complexities, improving member satisfaction and retention.
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer for a project on 5 months contract with the possibility of permanent employment. As part of this project the candidate will be moving old REST API documentation from docuWiki to something like Swagger and getting code examples added where necessary.
The hired employee will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong object-oriented design and "clean code” programming experience in C#.
- Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Good understanding of REST.
- Experience/knowledge of Swagger will be a plus.
- Steep learning curve.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Exceptional organization, logic, and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to ask good questions and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to communicate ideas to a diverse audience and constructively integrate feedback.
- A conceptual thinker with proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to see the "big picture" and hone-in on the details.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well in a team environment.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment