Cogsdale offers a best-of-breed customer information system that includes financials, distribution, utility billing, customer management, work management, project management, and procurement. Cogsdale extends the suite to include functionality such as: interactive voice response, document management, payment kiosks, and online credit checks.
We are seeking Software Developer to contribute to the development of Cogsdale's Work and Asset Management solution. You will collaborate directly with users, designers, and business analysts to gain an understanding of their requirements in order to develop high quality products. This exciting and challenging position requires a self-motivated and independent individual who is committed to developing innovative products that are used in the Utilities industry around the world.
- Work as a key member of the Cogsdale Team.
- Maintain development deadlines and provide accurate estimates.
- Analyze and troubleshoot product stability issues reported by clients.
- Utilize programming skills to ensure delivered code meets high standards of quality and reusability.
- Follow functional/technical specifications and work with Business Analysts to ensure delivered code meets specifications.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance group to support release process for changes.
- Communicate with both internal and external clients to ensure changes that meet requirements.
- Actively participate in code review and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Assist Professional Services/Support staff as required with the investigation of technical issues.
The chosen candidates will work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Required Qualifications & Skills:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Technical experience with GIS applications, specifically ESRI ArcGIS 10.x(or more recent version) products including ArcMap, ArcCatalog, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Portal.
- Development to/using ArcGIS Online, Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS, and ArcGIS Pro Extensions would be considered an asset.
- 2+ years' experience of MS .Net C# or Typescript, Angular, Node.js & Express.js experience.
- 2+ years' experience of Web and Windows application development experience.
- 2+ years' experience of MS SQL (or equivalent) experience.
- 1-2 years' experience of Progressive web application experience - would be considered an asset.
- 1-2 years' experience of Mobile application development experience - would be considered an asset.
- 1-2 years' experience of Docker experience - would be considered an asset.
- Experience building CICD solutions and Bitbucket Pipelines - would be considered an asset.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment