Enspire for Enterprise (EFE) is a Franchise Digital Marketing Agency, that has partnered with over 100 Multi-Location and Franchise Networks to Support thousands of locations worldwide. EFE helps build their brands, grow their business, and engage their customers while providing actionable reports and analytics. The Position
EFE is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst for the newly acquired real estate business, Enterprise Online. This is a strategic role, which will ultimately fuel decision-making for the business unit. The successful candidate will be able to manage Tableau reporting solutions, perform analysis, and support the development of data-driven solutions. Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills is important, as well as the ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality. Professional Acumen
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The candidate should have strong analytical skills and be able to work with large data sets.
- The candidate should have strong organizational and communication skills allowing him or her to manage multiple priorities while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
- Be proactive and eager to contribute, learn, and provide solutions. Maintaining a continuous improvement mindset and proactively identify, review, and implement process improvements.
The following are the essential duties and responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, dashboards, and other BI solutions.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Working closely with all departments to develop data-driven tools and solutions.
- Creating and maintaining process documentation.
- Communicating analysis with a focus on decision-making.
- Working in an agile way.
- Responding to ad hoc requests in a timely manner.
- Anticipating the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or similar.
- 3+ years in data analysis and/or Finance.
- Experience in developing Tableau dashboards.
- A solid understanding of SQL and relational databases.
- Salesforce experience is an asset.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage varied tasks, and work with multiple departments to gather the data.
- An ability to research, collect, analyze, synthesize, and present data effectively.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit-Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment