Enspire for Enterprise provides scalable digital marketing solutions for franchises combined with powerful analytics for decision-makers.
As a Franchise Digital Marketing Agency, Enspire has partnered with over 100 multi-location and franchise networks to support thousands of locations worldwide and clientele includes Affordable Dentures, Seasons Sunrooms, Hand and Stone, World Gym, Rebath, Johnson Controls, Mr. Electric and Ace Hardware, to name a few.
We are looking for a Development Manager with proven experience in software development, design, and architecture. This is a hands-on position involving coding solutions as well as leading and managing team members. The team will be helping engineering team by developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting the tools (including DevOps) and environment that many of the engineers rely on to deploy and monitor their applications as micro-services, micro-UIs and any other relevant tasks that might or might not be directly related to engineering team.
- Review development related to DevOps tools and make recommendations for adoption including any ROI calculations.
- Ensuring robust release & configuration management processes are in place.
- Ensure effective communications with other teams.
- Performance reporting on development productivity, efficiency, quality, time and delivery.
- Hands on coding as and when required.
- Review scripts and code with coding standards, unit tests, build & deployment procedures with a goal of making recommendations for improvements.
- Constantly review practices and make recommendations for improvement and increased productivity.
- Inspire and ensure that the team deliver work items on time with good quality.
The selected candidate will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience with leading and managing the development and/or DevOps teams.
- 10+ years of industry experience of building enterprise application using Java, C#, C++, Python, Scala with the main focus on Java.
- Solid experience of developing on Linux operating system.
- Solid experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment tools: Bamboo, Jenkins, or similar.
- Solid experience with Git/Stash, Bamboo, Custom Deployment Scripts, Log search/Kibana etc..
- Excellent knowledge of Microservices architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases especially SQL Server.
- Experience of building and consuming RESTful services.
- Experience and deep understanding of working in an Agile delivery team (preferably Scrum) is desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of software development best practice.
- Experience of coaching other members of staff.
- Ability to work under own initiative and willing to take personal responsibility for issues.
- Excellent, effective and clear written and oral communication skills.
- Calm and clear when under pressure.
- Proven ability to resolve complex problems in a pragmatic fashion.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and keen to learn and share knowledge.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, empathetic and professional.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment