Amazing Charts, a division of Constellation Software Inc., was founded in 2001 by a practicing family physician familiar with the challenges clinicians encounter on a daily basis. Since then, Amazing Charts consistently ranks as a top EHR for ease of use and remains an affordable option for medical practices. In 2017, Constellation's Harris Healthcare acquired Amazing Charts to be the centerpiece of its healthcare group, which is comprised of several ambulatory care solutions.
The Amazing Charts Technical Support Representative will be responsible for the setup and migration of data from our current hosting partner's environment to Amazing Charts' new Virtual Amazing Charts (VAC) environment.
Candidates for this position will be required to migrate sensitive client patient data using SFTP file transfer procedures, customize the receiving VAC environment to meet Amazing Charts operational needs, restore data in the new environment in order to minimize client downtime, and stop services on the previous partner's hosted environment to ensure all of the client's daily operational services are running on the new VAC environment only.
- Remotely logging into live client environments to apply software upgrades or other changes
- Manage customer issues through effective troubleshooting, listening, problem solving, positive action, information gathering and case escalation in a timely manner when appropriate.
- Prioritize, balance, multi task competing issues based on impact to end user, customer urgency, length of outstanding issue and political sensitivity.
- Promote and maintain high quality, professional, service-oriented company image with customers and internal staff.
- Document tickets and resolutions in Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic understanding of Windows OS environments and functionality including but not limited to:
- Stopping and starting Windows Services
- Managing SFTP file transfers and upload tasks to Task Scheduler
- Managing and/or disabling any third-party Windows tasks from Task Scheduler
- File structure and permissions settings
- Basic understanding and use of Remote Desktop
- Basic understanding and ability to use PowerShell in order to run scripts and potentially modify variables in scripts before running
- Basic understanding of Active Directory including user and password management and creation.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in a technical discipline. Computer Science Majors most preferred.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar role (Technical Application Support) - Tier 2 technical support preferred.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment