ExtendAg provides a comprehensive, integrated service that handles the specialized needs of food processors. Our solution delivers increased accuracy and operational efficiencies through increased automation, better data, and improved workflow. Better communication and the integrated-system approach lead to time-savings.
ExtendAg is in search of two great Customer Care/Support Analysts! Were looking for individuals who are eager to learn and love working with clients. Picture yourself building a successful career at ExtendAg working in a fast-paced environment interacting with different customers daily.
As a Support Analyst, youll be responsible for:
- Answer inbound phone lines and assist customers with their steps to getting assistance (these calls will range from basic questions to their needing immediate assistance for critical systems issues)
- Gather and document issue details, then troubleshoot the issues to resolution
- Send acknowledgements and issue updates to customers in a timely and professional manner
- In addition to answering the phones, customers can contact ExtendAg via email or through our website. These may require follow-up to gather additional details.
- Accuracy in your work is important when entering this information into our systems as it helps all departments quickly reach out to our customers. Attention to detail will also be key to providing our customers great support.
- Create easy-to-understand, step-by-step instructions and documentation for the customers on how to use the applications
Youre passionate about customer service and working with a wide variety of people. You enjoy working in a team and can communicate ideas clearly. Being able to follow directions are important but so is the ability to think on your feet. Most importantly, youre looking to build a career and grow your skills at a company that will invest in you for the long term.
We realize that some people prefer bullet lists, so here are a few desirable skills and experience for this position:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- 2+ years of experience providing software support to International customers in English, including troubleshooting
- Strong telephone skills and a positive demeanor
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Self-motivated and ability to learn rapidly
- Ability to multitask
- Familiarity with Salesforce is an asset
- Familiarity with Word and Excel is required
- Ability to obtain a passport and travel to the US for training with the home office Support team. Non-passport travel expenses would be reimbursed by the company.
- Hours of operation will be between Monday – Friday 8 AM to 5 PM Central European time. The shift is shared with another operator. Some local holidays may not coincide with the business hours, so flexibility will be needed to make sure the normal customer business hours are covered.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment