Dealer Information Systems Corporation (Client), a division of Constellation Software Inc., is a leading business management software provider to agricultural, construction, truck refrigeration and lift truck dealers in North America. We provide technology that powers our customers, the backbone of North America... 2400+ agricultural, construction & material handling equipment dealers. Serving the dealer is our #1 priority, and we pride ourselves on doing so with integrity, innovative ideas, and the desire to have a positive influence on our industry.
We are looking to hire a strong Intermediate SQA Analyst with significant experience & expertise primarily in Manual Testing to work closely with Client R&D team to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Job Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4-8 years of professional testing experience with customer-facing enterprise applications/ERPs.
- Strong experience in testing iOS (Native/Hybrid) and Web-based applications.
- Hands-on knowledge/experience of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, APIs etc.
- Well versed in writing/executing SQL queries/procedures.
- Strong experience and proficiency in manual testing, approaches/techniques, and test planning.
- Strong test documentation, test management, test execution, and reporting skills.
- Strong ability to think outside the box for testing applications.
- Experience with necessary testing tools such as ticket/defect tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, TFS etc).
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Strong ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented agile (Scrum/Kanban) work environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Understand/absorb business domain/product.
- Review specifications, design and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans/cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform extensive manual testing (Functional/Regression/GUI, Integration and System level testing etc.,) on different versions and be able to maintain proper documentation.
- Create clear, concise and easily understandable defect reports.
- Provide confidence to the management to roll out releases to production or customers.
- Coordinate/participate in meetings with the on-shore team on a day to day basis and provide active feedback.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the on-shore Managers.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment