Recognized by Gartner as a "Vendor to Watch, CAKE” (a division of Constellation Software Inc.), is a high-growth organization that delivers powerful SaaS-based solutions for advertisers looking to take full advantage of digital marketing opportunities. We leverage bleeding-edge technologies on a global infrastructure to empower our clients with the ability to track and analyze the massive amounts of data generated from multiple channels including search, social, mobile, affiliate, video and more.
We are looking to hire two Support Engineers, who will engage with Client Success, Technical Support teams and Product Development teams to bring resolution to reported issues within the CAKE platform. You will work within the support ticketing system to track and report on diagnosis and resolution to platform defects.
As part of a Support Engineering team; you will be participating with other Support Engineers to assess, triage, and develop resolutions to CAKE platform issues in order to provide clients a best-of-breed experience and support, and help maintain customer loyalty to the CAKE platform.
The candidates will work out of the Contour Software Karachi, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore team.
Shift Timings: 07:00 PM - 04:00 AM PKT
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field; equivalent experience will be considered.
- At least 2+ years of web development experience
- Strong Experience with .NET framework (C#)
- ReactJS Framework experience is a plus
- Strong DB Skills with MS SQL
- Experienced in related web technology skills (DNS, HTTP, SSL)
- Experience with AWS Technologies is desired
Nice to Have
- Participate as a full team member in triage, and development of lasting solutions to technical and business problems within a highly distributed infrastructure.
- Willingly adopt new technologies as the needs of the organization mature and develop.
- Utilize excellent Problem-solving abilities and get deep into code and the intended functional behavior of the CAKE platform, and engineer solutions to defects.
- Work closely with technical leads, architects, and product teams to design solutions that improve upon, and protect, the CAKE platform.
- Interface with legacy Web APIs, and modern Restful APIs to deliver data to/from the CAKE platform.
- Participate in the evaluation of business-layer/data pipeline/ETL processes, using various technologies, such as: goLang, C#, Scala, Python, and/or Java, as you seek to solve problems
- Assist in both relational and NoSQL database development within an "always available” system.
- Write code that is functional, elegant and on schedule.
- Stay current with emerging web technologies and programming best practices and procedures, and help instill that into the culture of CAKEs Solutions Engineering team
- Participate as a full team member in triage, and development of lasting solutions to technical and business problems.
- Work with Customer Support and Client Services to resolve issues directly within the CAKE platform
- Work with CAKE Platform Engineers to evaluate issues, adhere to CAKEs development practices, and escalate when necessary
- For issues that are deemed urgent and revenue-impacting to clients, you may be required to diagnose, repair or escalate support issues after normal business hours
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Open Source frameworks (Go(lang), Java/Scala, Python)
- Other Database Technologies, such as:
- Redshift DB technologies
- Jira or similar project management tools
- FreshDesk or similar support tools
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner.
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment