Green 4 Solutions provides a range of innovative market leading CRM driven software and services to the Sport & Leisure industry. Our clients include some of the most well-known brands in sport & leisure including top level Football, Rugby and some of the most popular visitor attractions in the World.
Based out of Green 4's Lutterworth office, we are looking for an experienced Full Stack .Net Developer to join our team who is user centric and passionate about resolving client issues. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge, while further developing your skills in an autonomous team.
Above all we are seeking passionate individuals with sharp, enquiring minds who see software development as a craft not just a job. You'll keep up to date with emerging technologies, languages and practices and have a love of problem solving
We are looking for Senior/Intermediate Full-stack Developer to join our team who is user centric and passionate about resolving client issues. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge, while further developing your skills in an autonomous team. Above all we are seeking passionate individuals with sharp, enquiring minds who see software development as a craft not just a job. You'll keep up to date with emerging technologies, languages and practices and have a love of problem solving. You will be expected to come in and play a key role in the product development team, constantly improving aspects of the core architecture for our products and supporting our DevOps adoption journey.
You are someone who has:
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- A proven ability taking a lead role in projects and a desire to progress into a team leader role.
- Previously worked on building product-focused software projects with C# and .Net.
- Strong communication skills, ability to articulate problems to the rest of the team.
- Passion for software development and continuously improving your skills.
- Aptitude and keenness to learn new languages and technologies as required.
- Worked with MVC, OOP and MS SQL.
- Worked with HTML5, CSS and JS.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of demonstrable track record of having successfully designed and developed software solutions using multiple programming languages.
- Experience writing applications using the .Net Framework using C#.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/15/17.
- Experience writing services using WCF and Web API.
- Experience writing T-SQL queries.
Desirable Skills and Experience (Training will be given where required)
- Experience leading a team of your peers.
- Experience using Umbraco, KnockoutJS and frontend frameworks like Foundation and AngularJS would be beneficial.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Experience writing cloud native applications, preferably for the Azure Cloud utilising Azure Service Fabric.
- Experience of writing windows applications using WPF.
- Experience consuming third-party API's.
- Experience working to Agile Principles and Values.
- Experience working within and maintaining a DevOps culture.
- Experience working with Git.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment