Perseus, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc., acquires, manages, and builds software businesses which provide specialized, mission-critical software solutions. Perseus companies seek to become leaders in their markets by improving their operations, growing through organic initiatives, and seeking acquisitions that can strengthen their market position.
Corporate IT (CIT), a department of Perseus operating group, manages large IT projects, security, governance, quality, vendor and contract management, user support and global processes for all Perseus companies.
We are seeking a Senior Software Developer to be responsible for application development of assigned projects and enhancement/maintenance of existing applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Code modules from detailed or high-level design requirements.
- Effectively communicate specific build requirements and considerations.
- Ensure complete documentation of all project activities.
- Create and implement unit test plans.
- Enhance and maintain applications.
- Provide product support by identifying and resolving bugs.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours until 11:00 PM PKT time zone.
- Ability to work within a diverse geographically distributed team.
- Excellent testing skills and the ability debug and research errors.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to sit at a computer workstation for extended time periods as required to complete daily assigned tasks.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
NICE TO HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience with MS Visual Studio programming (C# preferred).
- 5+ years of system programming/analysis experience, demonstrating the ability to analyze and solve problems within the application and/or database.
- Full SDLC exposure.
- C#, ASP.NET, .NET MVC, Web API, console and web application development.
- Open source tools jQuery, Angular, Node JS, etc.
- Windows PowerShell.
- MS TFS and Azure logic and function apps.
- MS SQL technology and T/SQL.
- Automated testing tools such as MS Test, NUnit, or other.
- Collaborative and adaptable team player.
- Ability to take initiative and make suggestions for improvement.
- Flexible, dependable, and committed to quality work.
- Excellent communication skills.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Familiarity with VSTS.
- Familiarity with TDD.
- Familiarity with Infor CRM.
- Familiarity with GIT.
- Mobile development.
- Automated build and release experience.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner.
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment