A+W, a division of Constellation Software Inc., is the world leading software company, providing full software portfolio for the glass and windows producers and covers all parts of customer processes, like commercial ERP, production planning, CAD, production control, machine interfaces, mathematical optimization. The company has worldwide subsidiaries and partners to manage a close relationship to more than 1100 customers on every continent.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer, capable of working on C# .Net, WPF, MVVM/Prism based UI / UX, for the development of a new WPF based UI for the existing product and then later on work on multiple other facets. The development process will run an agile way, so daily scrum meetings will be held together with the team members in Germany.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Responsibilities will include UI development efforts in a presentation shell refactoring team spread between Pakistan, Germany, and possibly other countries.
His other core activities will include:
Required Qualifications & Skills
- UI/UX WPF development
- Setting up projects
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- BSc/MSc degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft technologies, programming expertise with C# .NET and WPF.
- Excellent hands on capabilities with Microsoft development environment (Visual Studio, TFS, VS Online).
- Good previous experience with MVVM/PRISM development
- Excellent knowledge of WPF framework and application setup, distribution, and update/maintenance mechanisms.
- Good previous experience with Office UI Fabric and/or Fluent UI and Office Ribbon
- Good experience with Dynamic Runtime Library (DRL) for scripting of WPF applications, Xamarin (multi device target development), Microsoft UWP, Apple IOS, and Android
- Excellent understanding of Object–Oriented programming, software architectures, design patterns including UI designs patterns, and software development best practices.
- Previous experience with Telerik component suite (or equivalent)
- Should have the ability to pursue tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent collaboration skills with strong English communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies
- Well-structured working, abstraction capability with logical and analytical thinking skills
- Result and action-oriented team player with a pragmatic approach, with the ability to avoid getting stuck in analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work in Agile environment.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment