Founded in 1989, ASA Automotive Systems is the leading developer and provider of on-premise and cloud-based shop-management systems and services for more than 3, 000 independent tire dealers, retreaters and automotive service and repair shops across North America.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Synergex Developer, who will have a solid grounding in horizontal or vertical market software product delivery, with superior development skills, strong work ethic, excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated track record of success. The responsibilities will include product development, architecture, quality assurance, product support and delivery.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Develop and maintain various software products that align with our customers.
- Writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party application providers.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Improve functionality of existing systems including producing user-facing elements into the applications.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements, provide technical solutions and assist with the assessment and prioritization of feature requests.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Implementation of security and data protection of the whole system.
- The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid experience as a Full Stack Synergex (DLB/DIBOL) Developer.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of COBOL, DIBOL framework.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM). Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Understanding of databases (Synergex) and SQL.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GitHub, etc.).
- Ability to talk, listen and comprehend to communicate properly with both clients and employees alike.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner.
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment