Recognized by Gartner as a "Vendor to Watch,” CAKE (a division of Constellation Software Inc.), is a high-growth organization that delivers powerful SaaS-based solutions for advertisers looking to take full advantage of digital marketing opportunities. We leverage bleeding-edge technologies on a global infrastructure to empower our clients with the ability to track and analyze the massive amounts of data generated from multiple channels including search, social, mobile, affiliate, video and more.
CAKE is seeking a qualified Billing Specialist. This is an important supportive role, keeping our company financial outlook bright with precision and proactive measures. The Billing Specialist will have excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills. This individual is efficient, resourceful, and has the ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality.
The Billing Specialist responsibilities include maintaining records and reports, performing AR reconciliations, assisting with month end close processes, assisting with audits, assisting with the preparation of monthly financial reports, and generating reports. The Billing Specialist will assist the Finance Manager as needed and respond to information requests by management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following are the essential duties and responsibilities and other duties may be assigned.
Reqired Education and Experience
- Process incoming payments and charge client credit cards in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Check for updates needed to GP e.g. client name change, or change in payment terms
- Create costumer card for new clients in GP.
- Perform daily task to verify, classify, compute, post and record AR data.
- Reconcile AR ledger to ensure all payments are properly posted
- Verify discrepancies and resolve client billing issues by obtaining and investigating information from account managers, account representatives, and costumers.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate financial reports detailing AR
- Ensure client shutdown tickets are properly submitted, and consistent with billing
- Update Confluence client block list and submit ticket to DevOps to restrict account access to non-paying clients.
- Processing and maintaining documentation for accounts receivable.
- Assisting the Finance Manager as needed.
- Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelors degree in accounting, business economics, or finance required.
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Familiarity with accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains Database software; Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Outlook Internet software; Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software and Microsoft Office Word Processing software.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment