Recognized by Gartner as a "Vendor to Watch,” CAKE (a division of Constellation Software Inc.), is a high-growth organization that delivers powerful SaaS-based solutions for advertisers looking to take full advantage of digital marketing opportunities. We leverage bleeding-edge technologies on a global infrastructure to empower our clients with the ability to track and analyze the massive amounts of data generated from multiple channels including search, social, mobile, affiliate, video and more.
CAKE is seeking a qualified Sr. Accountant. This is an important supportive role, keeping our company financial outlook bright with precision and proactive measures. The successful candidate will be able to accurately maintain a general ledger, collect pertinent information for audits, and a strong understanding of the intricacies of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, and other financial transactions within an organization. The Sr. Accountant will have excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills. This individual is efficient, resourceful, and has the ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality.
The Sr. Accountants responsibilities include maintaining financial records and reports, performing account reconciliations, assisting with month end close processes, assisting with audits, assisting with the preparation of monthly financial analysis reports, and generating reports. The Sr. Accountant will assist the Finance Manager as needed and respond to information requests by management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following are the essential duties and responsibilities and other duties may be assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Preparing journal entries and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Processing and maintaining documentation for accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Responding to information requests and assisting with audits.
- Assisting the finance manager as needed.
- Analyze information by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Verify account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from account managers, account representatives, vendors, and customers.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelors degree in accounting, business economics, or finance required.
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Familiarity with accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains Database software; Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Outlook Internet software; Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software and Microsoft Office Word Processing software.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment