Constellation HomeBuilder Systems is the leading software provider exclusively focused on the homebuilding industry. Our comprehensive suite of software solutions ranges from production and accounting, new home sales and marketing, home warranty and service, and homebuilder website solutions. We are the fastest growing and most successful provider of fully integrated information management solutions for homebuilders.
Our parent company is Constellation Software Inc, a well-capitalized, publicly traded company that specializes in vertical market software. Join our team for the benefit of working with a medium sized company while enjoying the support and opportunity of being part of a large organization.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer who will report into our Program Manager for one of the industrys most exciting software products: Sales Office Manager.
- Hands-on code development for highly responsive and resilient solutions.
- Proposing specifications for future enhancements and bug fixes.
- Diligence and attention to detail in the teams record-keeping within corporate systems.
- Documenting all system & implementation requirements for the software developed.
- Ability to manage work items in tight deadlines, and within a fixed R&D release schedule as per milestones set internally and externally.
- Demonstrating persistence and visible passion for the product.
- Concentrated focus on product usability and the user experience.
- Caring deeply about implementations, and the ongoing operational success that turns a product that customers need into a product they want for life.
- Doing whatever it takes to make the product or service useful, exciting, and successful.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Islamabad resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Qualifications and Desired Skills:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Outstanding skills in written and verbal English.
- Experience building multi-tier, distributed web solutions with an emphasis on Responsive Design.
- 5+ years of web-development experience in the Microsoft stack of technologies, ASP.Net MVC 5.0 or later, C#, Entity Framework, JQuery Mobile and UI plugins.
- Hands-on grasp of Angular2.0+ and Bootstrap.
- SQL programming experience, query optimization, use of query assessment and profiling tools.
- Application source code management familiarity.
- Understanding of software development best practices, effective implementation strategies, with the skill to foster a high performing software delivery team.
- Nice to have Microsoft Azure DevOps / VSTS.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment