Market Leader is looking to add talented individuals to our team as a Customer Service Specialist. The Customer Service Specialist will support our customers with any issues, concerns, and questions they may have regarding Market Leader products via phone, email and chat. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills to fulfill Tier 1 Support duties in the Contour-Lahore office. This position is responsible for providing customers outstanding live, interactive telephone service using the extensive FAQs and knowledge base, the candidate will use the proprietary CRM system to respond to support tickets submitted by customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the first line of communication with clients, thus focusing intently on customer satisfaction and relationship management.
- Answer inbound calls, listen and resolve customers' concerns and questions, and then respond accordingly.
- Provide proactive customer follow-up and issue management, including coordination of customer calls.
- Write professional responses to agent emails using proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Use prewritten templates, when appropriate.
- Responsible for placing outbound calls to customers to walk them through Market Leader products, including answering tier 1 and some tier 2 technical support questions.
- Access technical issues and identify solutions.
- Interact regularly with Development, Customer Success, and Implementation groups in the North America office.
- Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction through timely response and resolution.
- Complete training sessions, videos, knowledge base, to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and methods.
- 2+ years' professional experience in a Customer Support supporting web-based products
- Experience of managing inbound calls (North American region).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience with standard business environment software, such as Operating Systems (e.g. Windows), office word processing and spreadsheet software (e.g. Word, Excel).
- An aptitude for caring for Customers and must have the analytical ability to resolve customer issues
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Conscientious, Responsible, Tenacious
- Polite, Professional, Tactful
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment