Harris Recording Solutions is a business unit of Harris Computer Systems, which provides utility, public sector, schools and health care software solutions to over 66,500 customers. It has more than 100 office locations and 4,750 employees. Harris Recording Solutions (HRS) provides a full suite of revolutionary software for many County Clerks and Recorders. These software solutions allow our customers to automate the recording process, delivering significant reductions in document handling/processing times.
We are seeking Intermediate Software Developers to contribute to the development of Harris Recording Solutions desktop-based product. You will collaborate directly with end users to gain a better understanding of their requirements in order to develop products, which help them perform their jobs most effectively.
Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work as key member of R&D team to analyze and program changes in desktop-based product suite.
- Maintain development deadlines and provide accurate estimates.
- Analyze and troubleshoot product stability issues reported by clients.
- Utilize programming skills to ensure delivered code meets high standards of quality and reusability.
- Follow functional/technical specifications and work with Business Analysts to ensure delivered code meets specifications.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance group to support release process for changes.
- Communicate with both internal and external clients to ensure changes that meet requirements.
- Actively participate in code review and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Assist Professional Services/Support staff as required with investigations of technical issues.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore
resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience developing and maintaining desktop-based applications using C# and WinForms.
- Solid experience of developing web services using WCF.
- Previous experience of using NHIbernate for logs generation.
- Previous experience of developing Windows services using .net.
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment