Market Leader, a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., is a pioneer in lead generation and contact management systems, and has been helping agents and teams manage, grow, and thrive since 1999. Market Leader proudly serves over 200,000 agents and teams across the United States and Canada.
We are looking for a result-oriented, self-motivated Two SQA Automation Analysts [1 Strong Intermediate and 1 Junior/NewGrad] who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. They will be responsible for performing a variety of QA engineering tasks including the design and development of test automation frameworks, coding and executing automated test scripts, web application testing and performance testing. We are looking for QA Analysts who can efficiently break down and solve complex problems and possess a strong will to get things done. This role requires collaboration with a cross-functional team of Engineers, Product Managers, and other stakeholders, both Onshore and Offshore, to understand the business/product requirements and facilitate the design and development of test automation.
The hired candidates will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Build, recommend and maintain appropriate frameworks to automate test scenarios.
- Convert manual tests in to automated test cases.
- Ensure that automated tests are integrated and execute reliably in the CI environments and test environments.
- Work as a member of an Agile SCRUM team delivering high-quality software in two-week sprints.
- Collaborate with product owners to understand requirements, new features and resolve issues.
- Develop an in-depth level of knowledge of the scrum teams supported products.
- Document software issues and enhancement requests and assist development with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the defects found while performing manual functional, integration, and regression tests.
- Contribute towards team estimation and scheduling process.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Help diagnose, reproduce and test fixes.
- Troubleshoot, stabilize and optimize the existing daily QA automation jobs.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in working with Software Test Automation.
- Well versed with testing concepts, methodologies, hands on experience in test design, test execution, test reporting in an agile environment.
- Able to review user stories, acceptance criteria, design test scenarios, test cases.
- Experience with Test Automation of Web Applications using Selenium (Java).
- Experience with integrating QA automation as part of a Continuous Integration (CI) process using Jenkins or similar tools.
- Experience working with Load Testing tools such as JMeter.
- Experience working with relational databases and working knowledge of SQL.
- Practical experience using source code control systems, especially Git.
- Hands on experience in IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse IDE, Ant, Maven or any other building tool.
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles and the Page Object Model.
- Experience with service-based testing of RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with working in an Agile / Lean environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to present information clearly and effectively.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment