The San Diego-based ZGroup (consisting of Z57, Zurple and TorchX) is dedicated to having fun while building, selling and supporting world-class services to real estate professionals. We offer exciting and challenging opportunities where diligence, integrity, innovation, and efficiency are rewarded with excellent compensation package with competitive pay and benefits!
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team in the role of a Jr Support Specialist who will focus providing excellent responsive administrative support for the Service team. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills to fulfill administrative support duties in the Contour-Lahore office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily tasks to ensure completion of customer IDX paperwork.
- Manage all MLS Paperwork and Display Rule requirements
- Create, update and maintain Google Analytics accounts.
- Revise and Import Client Contact lists
- Act as the first line of communication with internal teams, thus focusing intently on customer satisfaction and relationship management
- Provide proactive follow-up and issue management
- Monitor incidents, prioritize and respond as appropriate
- Interact regularly with Development, Customer Success, and Implementation groups in the North America office
- Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction through timely response and resolution.
- Complete training sessions, videos, knowledge base, to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and methods.
- Manage day-to-day support queue for local support team
- University Degree
- 2 years professional experience in a Customer Support supporting web-based products
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience with standard business environment software, such as Operating Systems (e.g. Windows), office word processing and spreadsheet software (e.g. Word, Excel).
- An aptitude for caring for Customers and must have the analytical ability to resolve customer issues
- Comfortable balancing competing demands.
- Industry experience residential/commercial real estate and/or property management, a plus
Expected Schedule: 12:00pm – 9:00pm (Pakistan) Exciting Benefits we offer
- Conscientious, Responsible, Tenacious
- Polite, Professional, Tactful
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment