Trapeze North America, a division of Constellation Software Inc., provides enterprise solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of transport. The company has grown its solution portfolio and global presence to become one of the worlds leading companies of software solutions and intelligent transport systems. Trapeze Group provides its solutions to public and private transport organizations and authorities across Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific.
We are looking to hire an SQA Analyst (Specialist) having strong expertise and experience in Manual testing, Windows, Web and Mobile applications. The hired individual will be part of a Release Testing team, responsible for running tests in multiple/assigned environments, to ensure complete build stability before it is finally released/deployed to the customers.
The selected candidates will work from Contour Software-Karachi office, as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department, located in North America.
Education & Skills Required:
Nice to have:
- Bachelors Degree in computer sciences, Information Systems, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in manual testing enterprise-class, customer-facing business applications.
- Experience with MSSQL and/or Oracle.
- Experience with testing SOAP and REST services.
- Experience with HTML5 technologies and frameworks.
- Strong familiarity with Quality Assurance processes and concepts.
- Strong skills in test documentation/cases, management of testing suites for different versions/products.
- Strong Knowledge/skills of defect life cycle, defect management and reporting.
- Strong ability to understand business process/logic.
- Strong ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good planning, organization and task management skills.
- Must be a good team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Good technical writing abilities.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Selenium or others and C# is a plus.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment