GoldCare is a leading provider of healthcare information management software for community, residential and long-term care organizations. Founded in 1988, GoldCare is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., under the Perseus operating group. Built for long-term care facilities, GoldCare provides comprehensive care and management solutions for single or multi-site aged care providers, and is the solution of choice for 200 residential and community support clients, with 350 sites across North America, Australia, and New Zealand.
We are seeking to hire strong SQA Analyst with in-depth hands-on practical experience and expertise in manual testing, to work as an extension of the onshore R&D team, to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of projects of long-term significance. A key mission of the team involves web enablement and UI modernization of the enterprise platform, thus eventually opening the doors to a potential SaaS delivery/deployment model.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team, located in Ontario, Canada.
Skills & Qualifications:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 5+ years of professional testing experience with customer-facing enterprise applications.
- Hands-on testing experience with Desktop and Web-based applications.
- Hands-on knowledge/experience of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, APIs etc.
- Well versed in writing/executing SQL queries.
- Exposure to Windows Server O/S, Docker shall be an asset.
- Solid experience and proficiency in manual testing, approaches/techniques, and concepts.
- Strong test documentation/cases, test management, execution and reporting skills.
- Experience with testing tools for task tracking and documentation, such as JIRA and Confluence will be ideal.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Strong aptitude towards business process and logic, as well as an out-of-the-box attitude.
- Strong ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, in collaboration with colleagues and supervisors in a multi-cultural environment.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, and a responsive team player.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Understand/absorb business domain & product.
- Review specifications, design and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform extensive manual testing (Functional/Regression/GUI, Integration and System level testing etc.,) on different product versions and be able to maintain proper documentation.
- Create clear, concise and easily understandable defect reports.
- Provide confidence to the management to roll out releases into production or customers.
- Coordinate/participate in meetings with the on-shore team on a day to day basis and provide active feedback.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the Team Lead/On-shore Managers.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment