Cultura Technologies, a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., provides comprehensive, proven software solutions for agribusinesses to simplify data management, streamline processes, and improve business analysis and decision making. No matter what type or size agribusiness, from 1 to 100+ locations, whether single focus or multi-faceted, Cultura has the software tools for managing the specific, fundamental processes and operations of a business serving the agriculture industry.
We are seeking strong SQA Analyst with experience and expertise in Automation and Manual testing, to assist in the development and testing of our Customer Portal. This includes the mobile, web and desktop suite of tools related to this application.
Successful applicants for this position will work individually and as part of a Quality Assurance team responsible for the manual and automated testing of the AGRIS product, a suite of complex commercial software applications, which is used by agricultural businesses. In this position the quality assurance analyst will work with the Product Management, Development, and Quality Assurance teams on the overall quality of the tested applications.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software, Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- 4+ years of software QA testing experience
- 2+ years of software test automation experience with open source frameworks like Selenium and commercial tools like Test Complete etc.
- Previous experience and knowledge of test automation software tools.
- Ability to write clear and concise steps to reproduce defects
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Experience with MS SQL queries
- Experience testing client/server applications in a MS Windows environment
- Experience testing Web and Mobile applications
- Programming experience (lightweight script writing)
- Experience in the agricultural industry is a plus
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Strong verbal & written communication with exemplary organizational skills
- Possess clear and concise detail-oriented abilities.
- Self-Motivator with the ability to work independently, and exemplify flexibility working in a team-oriented environment.
- Have the ability to multi-task to liaise between development, project management, & customer support team in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills with the boost of having creative problem solving attributes.
- Must be ready to work hard and willing to have fun at the same time!
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Perform software testing to ensure quality of client/server, mobile and web-based applications
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Create thorough well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities with other Dev and QA team members
- Create and utilize User Acceptance Test Scripts
- Design, develop and execute Test automation scripts
- Identify, record, document and track bugs within the issue tracking software
- Perform regression testing with each release
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing developments to meet client needs
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment