Harris Coordinated Care Solutions is a Health and Human Services software company that provides innovative solutions to connect, collaborate and coordinate care, bill, report, and manage services across and amongst Health and Human Services agencies including Public Health, Behavioral & Mental Health, Early Intervention, Foster Care, IDD, Education, Justice & Correctional, Community Providers, and the Patients & Consumers which they serve.
Harris Coordinated Care Solutions is part of the HealthCare Group of Harris Computer and Harris Computer is a Division of Constellation Software Inc.
We are looking for a Software Developer, who will be responsible to:
The candidate with no prior experience of, must have a willingness to, learn Informix and FourJs Genero. The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Participate in the maintenance and/or the new development work for our existing software products.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Work between various teams within the Development and IT departments.
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience of creating custom applications using Microsoft .NET 3.5-5.0 (C#) and related technologies.
- Experience of web technologies including React, Redux, Typescript, Knockout, Bootstrap, jQuery, CSS, and HTML5.
- Strong SQL background.
- Visual Studio 2013/2017.
- Enterprise level Architecture Design principles, patterns and standards.
- Agile development methodologies including SCRUM.
- Version Control and ALM/Project/Work Management solutions.
- Software testing (Functional, Performance, and Unit Testing).
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Able to follow detailed written instructions.
Candidates with no prior experience of Informix and FourJs Genero should be willing to learn. Nice to Have:
Preferred Knowledge & Experience:
Nice to Have:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience with Informix and FourJs Genero.
- Experience developing in Linux environments.
- DBA Experience.
- Experience working with HIPAA EDI transactions.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment