Client Helpdesk Consultant
Founded in 1991, CENTAMAN has been serving the attractions and leisure industries worldwide for over 20 years. CENTAMAN's parent company, Constellation Software (TSX:CSU) is a publicly-traded international provider of market leading software and services to several industries across both the public and private sectors. Constellation has over 4,000 employees generating consolidated revenues exceeding US$800 million.
CENTAMAN has a dynamic and empowering workplace, comprising motivated self-starters, located in multiple continents, who enjoy the thrill of working in a fast-paced environment. Additional information on CENTAMAN's enterprise solutions, serving the Tourism, Leisure & Attractions markets, is available online at www.centaman.com.
We are seeking a Helpdesk Consultant/Support Specialist, who will provide great helpdesk service from our Contour- Karachi office, to CENTAMAN clients in the use of our suite of applications and peripheral hardware, to allow them to effectively use our software.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for all business users. This role would be supporting the Australia/New Zealand/Asian Clients mainly. In case of load balancing, USA/Canada client's cases can be worked upon as well.
Reporting to the Manager, Client Services in the North American Division, the core responsibilities of the position are:
- Customer Support:
- Provide exceptional telephone and remote product support as necessary, including after hours support at times due to peak loads or staff availability.
- Build strong relationships with existing customers through regular contact.
- Ensure we meet our deadlines/commitments to return customer calls and follow up cases promptly.
- Meet personal utilization targets number calls, response rate etc.
- Meet customer satisfaction targets for services delivered.
- Customer Account Management:
- Assist the Sales Manager by escalating and referring any sales enquiries received via the helpdesk.
- Be able to identify on-going problems and customer issues and escalate these to the Client Services Manager for treatment at the account level.
- Project Delivery
- Assist the project team on new customer implementations, by preparing equipment and testing in our lab environment.
- Run ad-hoc training sessions via web conference, as required.
- In time, potentially grow into a regional on-site professional services/project implementations consultant role, in time.
- Performance, Training & Development:
- Work with Manager to develop an effective development plan that balances individual passions with role requirements.
- Stay up to date with future technology and target industry trends and directions and be able to discuss these with customers as appropriate.
- Technology understanding:
- Experience with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) ideal.
- Working knowledge of PC hardware and peripherals.
- Good working knowledge of Windows operating systems and networking.
- Microsoft Server SQL Server Basics and Data Manipulation Language (DML) knowledge would be considered as asset
- Software Testing and Development:
- Must understand basic SDLC / Quality assurance processes as Testing of new versions can be managed by Support team to assist wider teams
- 5-10 years' experience in call centre and customer service delivery.
- 3+ years' experience with Microsoft SQL Server and database application.
- Previous experience in Point of Sale, Ticketing, CRM, Booking Solutions ideal.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are a must (the consultant would be part of a helpdesk team, answering calls from customers and responding to emails via our helpdesk portal).
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology ideal but not necessary.
- Microsoft Server / SQL Server MCP accreditations ideal but not necessary.
- This full-time position will be from our Contour Karachi office Early 1st Shift Timings (7 AM -3:30 PM KHI Time)
- Travel will be minimal, but opportunity exists, if desired, to be involved in on-site customer projects. Hence, prior international travel experience will be a nice-to-have.
Benefits Package at Contour:
- Excellent salary package and benefits
- Medical Coverage - Self & Dependents
- Parent's Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Life Insurance Cover
- Leave Encashment
- Professional Development Budget
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Friendly work environment
- Company sponsored team and company dinners, sporting & entertainment events
- Lunch Room/Kitchen Facilities
- Separate Ladies Common Room/Lunch/Prayer Area
- Sporadic training opportunities in Dubai/UK/US officesCompetitive Employee Performance-based bonuses paid out twice a year
- In-house game facilities/Recreational area