Collain Healthcare is the innovation leader in Long Term and Post-Acute Care with multiple patents for the only EHR developed for Skilled Nursing Facility and Senior Housing providers in the value-based care era. Collain is also the only provider in the sector with Interoperability solutions and services that have connected over a million unique patient lives including for Health Plans, ACOs, Hospitals and Integrated Delivery Networks.
The division is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator- Azure, who will be responsible for monitoring and managing Azure infrastructure, as well as for performing technical services work for internal requirements as well as for customer needs.
The selected candidate shall work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore IT team.
- Consult with peers for feedback for infrastructure changes and improvements
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Maintain site servers and hosted web applications, ensuring uptime and site responsiveness
- Develop and maintain existing DevOps infrastructure & processes
- Be willing to work off-hours when necessitated by business requirements or system failures.
Nice to have:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- PowerShell Scripting, Azure maintenance via PowerShell
- AZ-103, AZ-300 AND AZ-500 certified resources will be preferred
- 5-10 years experience as a System Administrator in a Windows-based environment.
- Working experience with Windows Server 2012/2016, AZURE
- Knowledge of LINUX, UNIX will be a plus.
- Familiarity with virtual environments (VMWare).
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server administration and maintenance.
- Cisco certifications a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Azure release pipeline management
- Jenkins experience
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment